- Development and improvement of existing logistics processes in cooperation with the purchasing, development, logistics and production departments
- Contribution of your expertise in process design and projects
- Preparation of a purchase file and elaboration of the specifications, selection of suppliers, technical evaluation, evaluation of offers, carrying out of decision analyses, elaboration of investment requests, participation in negotiations
- Monitoring and implementation of specifications
- Active participation in new product developments and support of PD logistics processes and ensuring the transfer of know-how
- Continuous optimization of the operational performance of logistics processes
- Reduction of stocks, throughput times, improvement of the material flow
- Initiates and works intensively on benchmarking projects
- Increase of supplier reliability
- Improvement of the container management
- Coordination with the competence centers in assembly and production with a focus on the end customer
- Driving the Industry 4.0 theme forward in the logistics sector
What we expect of you?
- Completed master's degree in logistics management
- Multiple years of professional experience in the logistics sector (project experience)
- Motivated, communicative and stress-resistant
- Innovative, creative, analytical and conceptual thinking
- Experience in the design and implementation of efficient logistics processes
- Cost, environmental and safety awareness
- Willingness to constantly educate themselves further in order to remain at the cutting edge of technology
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Professional handling of the MS-Office products. SAP knowledge – desirable
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Burkhard Vollbach, Phone +49 221 3471695
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.